Finding the biggest online promotions of this type at the top gaming operators in New Zealand can be cumbersome, particularly if you don’t know where to search. Our experts have curated a list of the top casinos that provide actual money winnings to Kiwi players, from bonuses that don’t require a deposit. This page explores all you need to know about these incentives.
Grab the most lucrative no deposit offers at our top-ranked New Zealand online casinos. Our recommended casinos allow you to play for free and withdraw your funds, without any hassle. This list is regularly updated so make sure to look through it regularly for the best rewards.
Vulkan Vegas: 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead
Grab a Vulkan Vegas bonus when you complete the registration process and successfully confirm your mobile number. Your casino account is automatically credited with 50 FS to be used on Play 'N Go's Book of Dead. The wagering requirement is 3x your reward funds and the incentive expires after 3 days. The maximum cashout limit is $25.
Twin Casino: 20 Free Spins on Book of Dead
Claim 20 FS on Book of Dead after signing up using the promo code BOOK20, without the need for depositing any money. The play through condition for this promotion is 40x and it has a 7-day validity period. The maximum win for this free spins bonus is $100.
Spin: 50 Free Spins on Spin Cosmos
New Spin Casino players who register on the site can claim 50 FS (without putting any money down) on Spin Cosmos. The winnings for this incentive are capped at $20.
Slot Planet: 22 Free Spins on Dead or Alive
To claim this reward, you must be a new user who is at least 18 years old with a verified Slot Planet account. The Free Spins exclusively apply to Dead or Alive and come with a 35x wagering requirement. The maximum potential win is $100 and the incentive has a 10-day validity period.
21 Casino: 21 Free Spins on Book of Dead
Join 21 Casino today and claim a 21 FS bonus on Book of Dead, all without depositing a single cent. The offer has a 10-day validity and winnings are credited as bonus cash. The funds must be wagered 25x to cash out your funds and the maximum cash-out limit is $100.
Gate777 Casino: 50 Free Spins on NetEnt slots
Gate777 rewards new players with 50 FS on NetEnt pokies. The maximum amount that can be won with this offer is $20 and the bonus has a 35x playthrough requirement.
SlotoZen: 20 Free Spins on Tomb of Akhenaten
Play for actual money at this online casino by claiming 20 FS on Tomb of Akhenaten. To claim the offer, complete the registration process, confirm your email address and phone number, and agree to promotional material being sent to you automatically.
Lucky Elf Casino: 30 Free Spins on Fruit Monaco
Sign up at Lucky Elf Casino to claim a 30 FS reward using the promo code: LUCKLY30. The incentive expires after 24 hours and must be wagered 70 times before a withdrawal can be made. The maximum bonus amount is $5 and the highest cash-out amount is $50.
One Casino: $20 Free Play Offer
One Casino rewards newly registered players $20 Free Play funds that are valid on select slots, table games, or live dealer games. Funds have a 25x playthrough condition.
Real Money No Deposit Bonuses - Everything You Need to Know
These types of incentives are exactly what they sound like- bonuses that can be claimed without depositing to win actual money.
There are different forms of deposit-free bonuses. Some are awarded in the form of free rounds, while others can be in the form of bonus cash or free casino chips. The funds are credited to your online account as soon as you complete the registration process. Each offer has its specific rules and the wagering requirement depends on the particular website.
What are the Most Generous No Deposit Bonuses for Kiwi Players?
The intrinsic value of these types of incentives depends on several factors or T&C as we have explained in the Terms and Conditions section on this page. The deposit-free bonus at Vulkan Vegas is one of the best around and this is because of its minimal wagering conditions. Players are required to play through their winnings at least three times before they can withdraw their funds, which is quite generous in our opinion. Other generous ones include
- 21 Casino: 21 FS on Book of Dead with a 25x wagering requirement.
- Slot Planet: 22 FS on Dead or Alive with 35x wagering condition.
How Real Money No Deposit Offers Compare with Similar Offers?
No deposit rewards are only one out of several other rewards at any real money online casino in New Zealand. The differences between these and other types of deposit free incentives are discussed in this section.
As you'll discover later on this page, real money casino rewards that don't require a deposit are not exclusive to new players. Casinos often reward diverse categories of players including regular users, VIP players, and even mobile users with this offer.
When it comes to welcome incentives of this type, they are also known as registration bonuses. The reward is offered to encourage new players to register and play selected casino games.
Free Spins Bonuses
Though both offers are quite similar, there are a few differences. Real money no deposit offers reward new players with a specific amount that is typically between $5 and $10 and can be claimed without funding your casino account. This offer is not restricted to pokies and can be used on live dealer and table games.
Real Money Free Rounds incentives, on the other hand, provide a number of free spins on selected pokies. Users can cash out funds from both rewards as long as they meet the wagering conditions.
Reload Bonuses & No Deposit - What is the Difference?
Unlike real money casino incentives that are usually reserved for new users , reload bonuses are part of a welcome package or special deals usually awarded to regular players. It is usually in the form of free rounds on selected pokies.
Comparing Cashback Bonuses with Ones That Don't Require A Deposit
Real money casino incentives can be claimed without making a deposit. Cashback incentives, on the other hand, are awarded to players who have made a deposit, wagered these funds, and incurred losses.
The casinos then compensate these users by refunding a percentage of the losses they might have incurred within a specified period.
Distinction Between No Deposit & Referral Bonuses
Offers that don't require a deposit can be claimed directly on the official website or mobile app, without a referral link. To claim real money referral bonuses, you have to invite other players to sign up on the website. Once they have completed the registration process and made their first deposits, the funds are awarded to you.
Desktop bonuses and mobile casino bonuses for Kiwis are available to all users unless specified. Real-money mobile rewards, however, are exclusively available for mobile players. The reward can be claimed on the official app on App Store/Google Play Store. Other incentives, however, can be claimed on mobile and desktop browsers, as long as the casino site is accessed via a mobile device.
Different Types of No Deposit Bonuses Kiwi Players Get to Claim
From free rounds that don’t require a deposit, to free cash and more, this section explores the different types of real money no deposit incentives for Kiwi players.
Earn Money with Free Spins
Free rounds that can be used without depositing any money are popular among Kiwi casino players. The offer usually amounts to between 10 and 20 FS on the latest and most entertaining pokies. You can withdraw your winnings provided that you meet the playthrough requirements.
Earn Money with Free Cash
With this offer, you receive casino credits to use on selected casino games. The free cash is credited to your casino account and it can be used to wager on different types of games, without using your money. The offer usually applies to pokies, but can also be used on scratch cards and other casino games. The eligible games are usually listed in the terms and conditions.
Earn Money with Free Play
This type of deposit-free incentive provides a larger amount of free spins. These bonuses are one of the best ways to enjoy casino play online for real money. The value is usually between $5 and $10 free play bonuses.
Comparing Different Types of Real Money Bonuses That Don't Require A Deposit
Free spins rewards usually come with between 10 and 20 FS. The value of each spin is around $0.25 which means that the actual value of the whole reward is between $2.5 and $5. The free cash amount is between $5 to $50, while free play offers are between $5 and $10 free play incentives.
Which Real Money No Deposit Bonuses are Offered Most Frequently?
Free spins are the most popular type of incentives that do not require a deposit. This type of incentive can exclusively be used on pokies which are the most popular games on most iGaming platforms. And to spread the word, casinos typically provide free spins on new titles to motivate new players to try out their website.
Earn Real Profits with the Best No Deposit Bonuses in New Zealand – Our Top Picks
Players are spoiled for choice as several iGaming platforms offer no deposit bonuses. However, we have handpicked the NZ gambling sites that provide the best no deposit bonuses for Kiwi users.
Best Free Spins Bonus Providing Real Money Casino Earnings
New users on Vulkan Vegas are credited with 50 FS to be used on Play ‘N Go’s Book of Dead. The playthrough condition is 3x the reward amount and the offer expires after 3 days. The maximum cashout limit is $25.
Top Real Money Free Play Incentive
Spin247 gives new players a free play bonus on Disco Mania Megaways. The bonus has a 40x playthrough requirement and is valid 7 days from the registration date.
Best Real Money No Deposit Free Cash Bonus
One Casino rewards newly registered users $20 Free funds that are valid on selected slots, table games, or live dealer games. Bonus funds have a 25x playthrough condition.
Best Alternatives to Real Money No Deposit Bonuses
Deposit-free offers are great, but they are not always accessible to NZ players. Here are other types of real money bonuses that you can claim as a Kiwi player.
A 'welcome bonus' is usually the reward given to new players after they've completed the registration process. The offer is usually in the form of deposit match bonuses which requires users to fund their casino account. Some welcome packages also include rewards that don't require a deposit. That said, deposit match bonuses with free spins are more common.
This bonus is exclusively available on pokies. If you are awarded 50 FS on a specific slot, it means you can spin the reels of that game 50 times, for free.
Most times, casinos use this incentive to attract new players and it is usually awarded as part of the welcome package. Regular users also receive free spins on some websites. These offers usually apply to one or two pokies. Other times, it can be used on pokies from specific software developers.
A few casinos such as Play Ojo offer this bonus. You can claim up to 80 FS on Book of Dead.
Once you complete the registration process, you are eligible for other bonus rewards which do not require a deposit. Cashback programs are an example. A deposit is not required; you only have to opt-in for the program and a percentage of your weekly or monthly losses is refunded.
Reload bonuses are free spins offered to players who have funded their casino accounts. This reward is used to motivate regular users to continually place bets on the website. The times when these show up and the amount they're worth vary across casinos.
The real money reload bonus is provided after the second deposit at some casinos while other sites reward third and fourth deposits.
How to Earn Profit with No Deposit Promos?
The bonus offers at most New Zealand casinos are given to a diverse category of players. It doesn’t matter whether you are a new user, a regular user, or a VIP user, there’s an offer for you. Find out how to claim these incentives in the sections below.
Claiming Incentives with Promo Codes
- Visit any of our recommended websites. The promo code is usually displayed on the homepage or in the ‘Promotions’ section. Copy this code.
- Click ‘ Join’ or ‘ Sign Up’ on the casino homepage. Enter the required details. Provide only correct and valid details, and paste the copied code in the required field.
- However, some operators send this code to new players via email. If so, click on the confirmation mail sent to your email address to access the code and claim the reward.
Getting These Incentives on Your Mobile Device
- Visit any of our recommended casinos on your mobile device. Navigate to the registration page.
- Fill in the required field. Make sure you provide only valid information.
- Navigate to the ‘Promotions’ section to view promotions that are specifically tailored for mobile users. Claim your preferred bonus.
How New Players can Claim These Incentives
- Visit any of our recommended casinos. Navigate to the registration page.
- Enter the required details. Make sure to provide only the correct details.
- On most websites, the deposit is credited to your casino account almost immediately. If the funds do not reflect in your casino account, look through the ‘Account’.
How Existing Players can Claim These Incentives
- Log in to your casino account.
- Navigate to the website’s Promotions page.
- Select your preferred no-deposit incentive. Make sure to read the fine print before claiming the offer.
How to Get Incentives via Tournaments
- Sign up at any of our recommended websites.
- Fill in the required fields. Ensure that all the details you provide are correct and accurate.
- The Tournaments are usually displayed up-front and centre on the homepage. Enter your preferred tournament, but be sure to read the fine print before entering!
Claim These Incentives via VIP/Loyalty Programs
- VIP promos are awarded to loyal casino players. Register at any of the websites on our list and place wagers regularly.
- If you are a VIP member already, the bonus is awarded to new users in the form of free spins on selected slots.
- Navigate to the VIP section and click on your preferred bonus.
Do All No Deposit Promos Provide Real Money Casino Winnings?
Understanding how deposit-free offers work is one of the first things to do to ensure that the bonus is worth claiming. Some of these incentives offer players a chance to spin the reels and withdraw their winnings after meeting specified requirements.
Others provide a reward that cannot be withdrawn, instead being used to try out the casino games and gain the experience required to start playing for real money. This is where the concept of cashable vs non-cashable no deposit bonuses comes in.
Cashable Vs Non-Cashable Bonuses – Major differences
With cashable rewards, you can cash out your winnings and bonus amount immediately after the wagering condition is fulfilled. Non-cashable, or sticky bonuses, are awarded to pokie players and are used to increase your chances of winning. Non-cashable winnings, however, cannot be withdrawn even if you have met the wagering requirements.
For instance, let’s say a non-cashable incentive offers 500% up to $5,000. If you have deposited $200 in your casino account, your casino balance is $200 + $1,000 = $1,200. After fulfilling the playthrough condition, you have $1,500.
Here’s how to calculate your cashable bonus amount.
$1,500 (balance after meeting wagering requirements) – $1,200 (reward amount) = $300 (cashable reward)
To calculate the non-cashable bonus amount, $1,200 (balance from wagers) – $1,200 (reward value) = 0 $ (non-cashable reward)
NZ Online Gambling Sites That Provide Non-Cashable No Deposit Bonuses
- mBit Casino: 175% welcome reward up to 5 BTC + 300 Free Spins
- Bitslot Casino: 150% welcome package up to 2 BTC
Win Real Money with New Zealand No Deposit Bonuses – Terms and Conditions to Keep in Mind
Before claiming your real money no deposit bonus, you must understand the following terms and conditions. The incentives must be claimed within a specific period, and they can only be used on select casino games. The important terms and conditions are discussed below.
Although all the bonus terms and conditions must be considered before claiming any offer, the wagering requirement is one of the most important factors that influences your playing experience.
It is the number of times players must wager through the reward amount before they can cash out their winnings. Also known as the playthrough requirement, it determines your winnings, and the best deposit-free bonuses are those with low requirements.
The eligible games are another factor to consider. Some rewards are created to promote specific pokies. Others can be used on game collections from specific providers. The terms and conditions include a list of eligible games.
Some games are exempted from the deposit-free offer based on RTP or other features decided by the casino. Restricted games do not contribute to the wagering requirement and if you miss this crucial information., the funds you got from the incentive might be forfeited.
Generally speaking, real money no deposit bonuses come in the form of a limited time offer. This means that if the reward isn't claimed within a specific period of time, the reward is deemed invalid.
Maximum Cashout Limit
This is the amount of winnings that is processed for withdrawal. A reputable NZ online casino with real money casino winnings might have a cashout limit of $100 or less.
The goal of this limit is to make sure that casinos do not go out of business. It is impossible to withdraw an amount that surpasses this limit.
Maximum Bet Limit
This is the highest amount that can be wagered on a game. This amount is set to prevent players from wagering larger lump sums to clear the wagering requirements quickly.
This means that players cannot wager large amounts to land huge wins that speeds up the process of meeting the wagering requirements. Instead, a maximum bet limit of $5 or $10 ensures that users spin the reels the number of times stated in the playthrough requirement, unlike when the bet limit is MZ$100 and the requirements can be fulfilled with a single spin.
How to Get Your Winnings From No Deposit Bonuses? Wagering/Playthrough Requirements Explained
It would be really cool if players could earn real money from these bonuses and cash out their winnings without any playthrough condition. However, casinos, like any other business, are trying to make a profit. Without a wagering requirement in place, the real money online casinos in New Zealand cannot be sure of the loyalty of their players.
The terms wagering requirement/condition and playthrough requirement/condition are used to describe the number of times that the reward amount must be wagered before winnings can be withdrawn. For instance, Twin Casino offers a bonus that does not require a deposit with a 40x playthrough requirement. This means that you must wager your bonus winnings 40 times before you are qualified to withdraw your winnings.
Bonus abuse is another reason why operators use wagering conditions. It is expected that an unregulated service will be abused. Some users create multiple accounts to claim rewards at the best online casino for real money. Casinos set playthrough requirements to prevent this kind of abuse by players.
You should be aware that the wagering requirement applies to the deposit amount and bonus winnings at some casinos. This is why you must understand the terms and conditions before claiming any reward.
What Is the Average Playthrough Requirement on Cashable No Deposit Bonuses?
The average wagering condition is between 5x to 70x your bonus winnings, depending on the casino. It is important to know that you don’t have to fulfil the wagering requirement solely on the pokie used to claim the bonus.
There are other games that contribute to the wagering requirement, and this is why it is recommended that you read the fine print to understand the eligible games that contribute to the playthrough requirements.
How to Calculate How Much You Need to Invest to Withdraw Your No Deposit Winnings?
For instance, Twin Casino is rewarding new players with 50 FS on ‘Book of Dead’. This bonus has a 40x playthrough requirement. To calculate the amount of money that must be wagered before you can cash out your funds,
- Claim the bonus and spin the reels of Book of Dead 50 times.
- Let’s imagine that you win $30 in total
- Your total wager amount is your winning amount multiplied by the wagering requirement. $30 x 40 = $1,200
- This means that you must wager $1,200 before you can withdraw your bonus funds.
Tips for Meeting Playthrough Requirements on These Promotions
- Place high-value bets. Except when the real money online casino in NZ decides to regulate the wager amount, this is the fastest way to meet your playthrough requirement.
- Try casinos with low playthrough requirements. Higher amounts come with higher playthrough requirements. However, low wagering casinos offer smaller incentives that makes it easier to fulfil the playthrough requirement.
- Claim deposit-free offers with reasonable time limits. You need a reasonable amount of time to fulfil the playthrough requirement. Avoid claiming free spins with less than two-day playthrough requirements.
Are There Any Wager-Free Real Money No Deposit Bonuses?
For many New Zealand casino players, the best promotions are those with low wagering or zero playthrough requirements. Claiming a wager-free offer means that you can cash out your winnings whenever it is convenient for you, without any wagering requirements.
However, you might be required to meet the minimum deposit requirement before you can cash out your winnings. Read the bonus T&Cs to be sure that the offer does not come with wagering requirements.
Why Are Wager-Free Rewards Not That Common?
This is one of the most rewarding casino bonuses for Kiwis. Even better, most casinos allow players to cash out funds from wager-free incentives instantly. For instance, if you claim a wager-free bonus worth $20, the bonus amount is immediately credited to your casino account and can be withdrawn immediately, with no playthrough requirements.
Where to Find the Best Wager-Free Real Money No Deposit Bonuses?
The best wager-free bonus for NZ players is available at Play Ojo. New users are rewarded with 80 FS on Play Ojo, no wagering required. However, you must fund your casino account to withdraw your funds.
Where to Find the Best Real Money No Deposit Incentives with Low Playthrough Requirements?
Get Your Winnings Collected for Free – Recommended Withdrawal Options
One of the most important steps in a player’s gambling journey is the process of finally cashing out their winnings. It is advised that you use safe and secure withdrawal methods. Otherwise, all your winnings can be forfeited. Some of the most secure withdrawal options for Kiwi players include:
- PayPal: Fast and easy withdrawals. Low to no processing fees, depending on the casino.
- Neteller: Secure and fast withdrawal
- Zimpler: A secure pay by phone method that provides sift withdrawals.
- Astropay: A digital wallet that offers quick and secure withdrawals; anonymity guaranteed.
- Jeton: A trusted payment platform that allows instant deposits.
Major Benefits of NZ Online Casino with Real Money No Deposit Bonuses
There are several benefits of these rewards. Here are some of the biggest advantages of claiming these incentives in New Zealand.
Real Money Casino Winnings
This is one feature that differentiates no deposit promotions from free demo games. Players can withdraw real money casino winnings from deposit-free incentives, as long as they fulfil the wagering requirements.
Opportunity to Play Free Games
There are several gaming options with no deposit bonuses. You have a chance to spin the reels of unique slots with no deposit-free spins. If you enjoy live dealer games, some NZ casinos also offer free chips to use on selected games.
Opportunity to Test Different Winning Strategies
For players who are interested in trying out new slot or live dealer games, but do not understand which strategies to adopt, these incentives are a great way to get started.
Finding the game that suits your style might be difficult, especially if you are a newbie. No deposit bonuses for Kiwis provide an easy way to understand the casino games and how the casino site operates. Players can try out new games or win real money and increase their bankroll by playing other online casino games for real money.
Risk-Free Bonus Offers
Bonuses that don't require players to make a deposit allow you to try out casino games, risk-free. When trying out a new pokie, most players wager on the lowest bet option and avoid taking risks. However, with free spins, players are more likely to take risks, increasing their chances of landing higher payouts.
Tips to Maximise Your Profits with Real Money No Deposit Bonuses
Although luck plays a huge role when it comes to claiming deposit-free bonuses. To maximise the real money profit from offers that don't require you to put down a deposit, simply follow the tips listed in this section.
- Only register on reputable sites. Protecting your personal and financial information is just as important as having a great time at the casino, and this is why you must play only in a safe and secure New Zealand online casino with real money no deposit bonuses, such as those listed on this page. All the sites on this page have been thoroughly vetted by our experts.
- Provide valid information when signing up. It is important to understand that the registration process is the most important part of the game. Cashing out your funds depends on the validity of the information you have provided. It doesn’t matter how much you have won, if your details are incorrect, your funds will not be paid out.
- Read and understand the fine print. You could lose your winnings if you do not understand the terms and conditions that go along with the reward.
- Select the most favourable offers. The lower the playthrough requirement, the easier it is to cash out your funds.
- Claim wager-free promotions. Although no deposit bonuses with low wagering requirements are great, it’s even better if they are completely wager-free! With these offers, there is no need to play through your winnings. These kinds of incentives are rare, however, you will find a few of them featured on this page.
Play Your Favorite Real Money Casino Games Online for Free to Earn Profit
Playing your favourite real money casino games online for free has never been easier. In addition to pokies, there are other exciting gaming options that you can try out with deposit-free offers.
Dead or Alive:
Journey through the Old West in Dead or Alive by NetEnt. The game is set on a 5x3 grid and features 9 paylines. By claiming a no deposit free spin on this slot, you stand a chance to claim 12,000x your bet.
A popular no deposit free spin reward at New Zealand casinos, Starburst is a jewel-themed slot set on 5 reels and 3 rows. It features 10 paylines and a top prize of 250x.
Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead
Explore Ancient Egypt in this Play 'N Go-powered slot. Although it is a simple game, the slot features high volatility, 5 reels, and 10 paylines. The maximum win is $100 your wager.
- Scratchcards: These games are similar to slots because no skill is required to win and have a high payout potential. Take note that only free cash bonuses can be used to play scratchcards. After claiming your free cash offer, simply select your preferred scratch card game. Once the card is scratched, your winnings are displayed on the screen and the wager amount is deducted from your free cash credits.
Free Chips: Live Online Casino Games for Real Money
- Live blackjack, baccarat, or roulette: If you enjoy playing live dealer and table games, some New Zealand casinos award free chips for live online casino games for real money after completing the sign-up process. The chips are valid on selected slots.
- Live Dream Catcher: This Money Wheel live dealer game is one of the most popular live dealer titles on NZ gambling sites that provides free chips.
Earn Profits at the Best Online Casinos for Real Money
50 FS on Book of Dead with 3x playthrough requirement.
20 FS on 9 Masks of Fire Hyperspins. The playthrough requirement is 30x.
50 FS on NetEnt slots. Winnings must be wagered 35x to withdraw funds.
50 FS on Book of Dead, 40x playthrough requirement.
Play for real money at this online casino to claim 21 FS on Book of Dead.
Real Money No Deposit Bonuses - Pros and Cons
- Increased bankroll for new users.
- Does not require a deposit
- Risk-free gambling
- Opportunity to try out new casino games
- Minimal maximum cashout limit
- Some casino games do not contribute to the wagering requirement
- Can I Claim Promotions That Don't Require a Deposit at the Best Online Casino for Real Money for Free? Yes, you can claim these bonuses for free without funding your casino account. However, to cash out your winnings, you must fulfil the playthrough requirements.
- Is It Safe to Play at an Online Casino in NZ With Real Money Free Spins? Yes, it is. As long as you play at any of the casinos listed on this page, your safety and confidentiality are guaranteed.
- Can I Use My NZ Online Casino With Real Money Winnings on Any Casino Game? The answer to this depends on the exact type of incentive and the terms and conditions it comes with. No deposit free spins are limited to pokies. However, no deposit free cash is acceptable on pokies, scratch cards, and specific live dealer games.
- Can I Claim More Than One No-Deposit Offer? Unfortunately no. This incentive is awarded to newly registered players and is a one-time reward. Creating multiple accounts puts you at risk of losing your casino account and forfeiting your funds.