Gaming Club Casino NZ: Grab Exciting Rewards with up to Nz$350 Welcome Deposit Bonus!
Gaming Club is a fantastic Kiwi gaming site founded in 1994 by Bayton Ltd, a seasoned gaming company known for developing world-class casinos like River Belle and Jackpot City.
The platform is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and has a certificate from the standard auditing firm eCOGRA. When it comes to offering the best casino experience, Gaming Club doesn't disappoint and has some of the most lucrative bonuses, exciting games, dedicated customer support, and top-notch security that you can find.
Want to join the club? Read our review and find out all about this amazing iGaming platform!
Rundown of the Bonus Offers and Promotions
As a top-tier gaming brand, this website features a fair share of bonuses. These include:
- Welcome Bonus: After you’ve created an account on the website, you’ll be in for NZ$350 on making your first 2 deposits.
- Prize-packed promotions: Attractive incentives are offered daily, weekly, and monthly through free spins or casino credits.
- Match Promotions: On weekdays and weekends, rewards are given out based on your activity for the previous week.
- Loyalty Program: As a regular player on the website, you’ll level up to different tiers and receive prizes depending on where you rank.
Quick Summary of Gaming Club Casino’s Service
Before joining this iGaming , there are some crucial details about the casino that you should know. Such as:
- The casino’s date of establishment: 1994
- Licensing info: Malta Gaming Authority
- Ownership: Bayton Ltd
- Number of games on the site: 500+
- Average RTP: 96%
- Most popular slots: 9 Masks of Fire, Mega Moolah, Zeus Lightning: Power Reels, Blood Suckers, Mega Joker
- Software developers: NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil and many more
- Free play: Yes
- Types of bonuses available: Welcome bonus, Match Bonus, Loyalty Program
- Favorable wagering requirement: No
- Recommended banking options for New Zealand players: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, Eco Card, and InstaDebit.
- Deposit and withdrawal limits: Minimum deposit: NZ$5 (varies between methods)
- Mobile play: Yes
- Customer care contact channels: Live Chat, Email
- Commission fees: No
- Available responsible gambling tools: Session reminders, deposit limits, self-tests, self-exclusion, gaming history, reliable gaming information
Gaming Club Casino Bonuses Department in Detail; Deposit and No Deposit Offers
As a New Zealand player, there are a ton of offers to keep you entertained. Some fantastic promos you can enjoy at the casino include sign-up bonuses, VIP rewards, loyalty programs, prize-packed promos and match promotions. Here’s a closer look at the bonus department at this iGaming site.
Gaming Club Casino’s Welcome Bonus for Kiwi Players
When you set up your account on the website and make your first deposits, the site will grant you a welcome prize of up to NZ$350. The first deposit bonus is usually 100% up to NZ$200, while the second deposit bonus is 150% up to NZ$150. To claim the offer, you’ll be required to opt-in and make a minimum deposit of NZ$10 within the first seven days of registering.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Some of the additional terms and conditions that are linked to this operator’s welcome bonus include:
- You can’t claim the welcome bonus seven days after signing up.
- The welcome bonus is subject to a playthrough requirement of 70x.
- All games contribute to the wagering requirement except for Sic Bo, Craps, Baccarat, Casino War and Red Dog.
- You can only withdraw from the website once you've met all the bonus wagering requirements.
- If you withdraw from the website before the welcome bonus is credited to your account, it will be forfeited.
The terms and conditions this operator applies are quite stringent. The 7-day bonus validity period only gives new players a limited time to claim and use the bonus.
Furthermore, the 70x wagering requirement is quite high, considering that most other gaming sites set their playthrough requirement at 35x. This operator’s minimum deposit bonus of NZ$10, on the other hand, allows players on a tight budget to take advantage of the welcome offer.
Best Games to Use Your Welcome Bonus On
After you've claimed your welcome bonus, you might not know where to begin. To get you started, here are two top titles that feature high percentage returns and are quite entertaining.
- Immortal Romance
Take a walk through the dark side with this eerie vampire-themed slot. This Microgaming pokie is a 5x3 masterpiece with stunning features and over 243 paylines. To win, you’ll need to match 3 or more symbols, and if you land 5 scatters, you get to activate a bonus feature. That’s not all! If you match any of the 4 vampire characters, you'll trigger special bonuses, including free spins bonuses.
- 9 Masks of Fire
This African-inspired slot is an excellent option if you're looking for adventure. 9 Masks of Fire is a 5-reel classic pokie with a deep shade of red and a traditional theme. On the left, there’s usually a large mask and a metre that indicates how much you’ll win if 3 or more similar masks match. The slot earns its name from its top prize of 2,000x, which is usually granted when 9 African masks line up.
How to Claim The Welcome Bonus On This Website
To receive this website’s welcome offer, you’ll need to:
- Create your personal account on the website
- Login at the official casino website
- Click on the ‘Bank’ tab at the top of the casino page
- Make a qualifying deposit of NZ$10 or higher
- Claim your bonus which matches your amount 100% up to NZ$200
New Zealand Online Casinos with Similar Welcome Offers
Here are some other operators with welcome packages as attractive as the one you’ll find on this website.
- Genesis Casino: When you sign up at Genesis, you will be greeted with a bonus of up to NZ$1,000 and 50 free spins.
- Ruby Fortune Casino: At Ruby Fortune, you’ll be given a royal welcome bonus of up to NZ$750 and 105 free spins.
- JackpotCity Casino: After you sign up at JackpotCity, you'll be eligible for a lucrative multi-tier welcome bonus of up to NZ$1,600 and 200 free spins.
How Worthwhile Is the Welcome Bonus? Editor’s Comment
Although the welcome bonus on this website is not the biggest, it is still well worth claiming.
You'll appreciate how simple it is to claim and use the offer, as well as the low minimum deposit. That said, the casino could improve by lowering the wagering requirement for the welcome bonus and extending its validity.
Other Bonuses for New Zealand Players at Gaming Club Casino
Gaming Club has other casino bonuses in store for Kiwi gamers in addition to the welcome offer. The casino's other offers include prize-packed promos, match promotions, and loyalty rewards, which we'll go over in more detail.
Prize-Packed Promotions: Get Some Freebies at this Online Casino Including Free Spins, No Deposit
One way this website has retained devoted players is through Prize-packed promotions. With this deal, the website offers daily, weekly, and monthly promotions, chock full of rewards like cash, casino credits, and spins.
Match Promotions: Attractive Casino Rewards for your Previous Week’s Activity
Throughout the week, loyal customers will also find a variety of match bonuses based on their previous week's playing activities. This offer is usually communicated to players via email.
Does Gaming Club Casino Reward Loyal Kiwi Players?
Gaming Club has a well-established loyalty program that rewards regular Kiwi players. This program is available in bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, and Privé packages.
The more cash you wager, the more loyalty points you'll earn and the more benefits you'll receive. You can then convert your loyalty points into bonus credits and play without paying anything extra!
Are Tournaments Available at this Online Casino?
This operator has a well-stocked tournament section, which you can find among the game categories. This operator organizes tournaments into three categories: those currently in progress, those that have concluded, and those that will begin soon. This platform hosts a number of seasonal tournaments, as well as a leaderboard that ranks its best players.
Are There Any Mobile-Specific Bonuses for Kiwi Players?
Gaming Club doesn't feature any bonuses exclusively for mobile players, so you can enjoy all the available offers on any device. However, you can check out BetMGM or Hellspin if you’re looking for a gaming site with mobile-specific bonuses.
The Casino’s Gaming Lobby in Detail
When it comes to games, this operator offers a gaming catalog of over 500 titles. As you’ll see below, you can find slots, poker titles, table games, live tables, and instant-win games, all at Gaming Club.
Software Developers Working with this Online Casino
This operator establishes its reputation as a top-tier iGaming platform by working with some of the most well-known software developers to create its games. These developers include:
- Microgaming: The history of Microgaming dates back to 1994. Despite their modest beginnings, they’ve since developed into a renowned brand with numerous top titles to their name such as Mega Moolah and Immortal Romance.
- Evolution: Since 2006, Evolution has supplied New Zealand casino operators with top live games like Lightning Roulette, Crazy Time, Mega Ball, and Lightning Dice.
- Pragmatic Play: Founded in August 2015, Pragmatic Play is one of the fastest-growing online casino game providers. Over the years, they have created popular titles like Wolf Gold, The Dog House, and Sweet Bonanza.
Recommended Games for Kiwi Players
At Gaming Club, the excitement never stops because there is a collection of over 500 titles waiting for you. Here, you'll find pokies, table games, live tables, poker, and instant–win games.
This website is definitely the place to be if you enjoy playing pokies. The website is brimming with classic pokies like 9 Masks of Fire and Big Bass Bonanza, as well as newer ones like Wolf Howl, PlayBoy Fortunes, and Lucky Clucks, all from top-tier developers.
Pokies are conveniently organized by theme, and you can also use the cursor to find the title or developer you want.
Some of the table games offered at this iGaming platform include timeless classics like blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and other variants of these.
What's great about this platform’s table games is that they have realistic graphics, animation, and sounds that you can only compare to a real casino. A reliable RNG also ensures fair play when playing these games.
Are you looking to win a crazy amount from gaming? You're in good hands at Gaming Club Casino, with top jackpot slots like Queen of Alexandria, Cash’N Riches, Mega Moolah, and Starlite Fruits.
Other players have all won big from the lucrative progressive jackpots at the casino, and you could, too, if luck is on your side!
Test how lucky you are with the laundry list of instant-win games offered on this iGaming site! Although there's no separate instant-win games category on this website, you can still find them using the search cursor.
Some of the featured instant-win games include Sic Bo, craps and bingo. You can also find several of their variations, including Mega Sic Bo, Switch Sic Bo, Fu 88, Immortal Romance Video Bingo, and Evolution of First-Person Craps.
Live Casino Games
Take a load off with the authentic live casino experience offered on this website—it's so good you'll swear you're in a real casino!
Hundreds of live dealers are lined up for you, along with their respective gaming specialities. You can find Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat, live game shows, and Live Roulette all under one roof.
Go and grab a spot at a table that isn't already full, and you'll have the time of your life!
Video Poker and Poker
Are you up for a game of poker? Gaming Club has a few options you can try out. Poker may not be this operator’s strong point, but that doesn't imply it's lacking by any means.
Some poker titles you can find and play on the website include Joker Poker, Lucky Showdown, Aces & Faces, All Aces Poker and Deuces Wild Poker.
High RTP Pokies from this Casino; How to Play, Free Spins, Symbols, and Much More!
Here are some of the pokies with the highest payouts:
- Mega Joker
Mega Joker is a high-paying pokie with an RTP of 99.5%. This NetEnt slot has 3 reels, 5 fixed paylines, and 8 symbols, with only 3 matching symbols required to win.
The symbols' values ascend in the following order: lemon, strawberry, cherry, and orange. If you get three joker symbols in a row, you can win a massive jackpot!
- Blood Suckers
When it comes to offering a creepy and unsettling video slot experience, Blood Suckers from NetEnt doesn’t fall short.
It has 25 paylines, 5 reels, and a 98% payout percentage, which especially appeals to Kiwi players. Blood Suckers has free spins, scatter wins and bonus rounds where you must kill vampires.
If 3 or more scatter symbols appear on any of the reels at any time, you will be awarded 10 free spins, and your earnings will be tripled!
- Zeus Lightning: Power Reels
Are you a fan of Greek mythology? Why not have Zeus himself show you around this ancient Athens-themed pokie that features 7 reels, 30 paylines and an RTP of 97.73%?
There is also a Free Spins feature that allows you to gamble for more free spins. During the free spins, up to 3 stacked Zeus wilds can appear, which can earn you more significant wins.
Does Gaming Club have Free Play Mode?
You can still have the complete iGaming experience on this website without spending a dime! When you click on a pokie, you'll find the demo feature just below "Play", and you can use it as many times as you'd like until you get the hang of it.
Is The Gaming Lobby Offered Here Easy to Navigate? Editor’s Comment
There isn't anything to complain about this with this casino’s gaming department. We liked how Gaming Club only associates with top software developers to provide its games. It's also impressive how this operator features games from every category, unlike many other operators, which only feature a few. However, one way this operator can score even higher in our books is by including an established instant-win games section.
Gaming Club Casino’s Website Design, Mobile Compatibility, and Usability
Immediately after you sign into your account, you’ll notice the cool combination of black and green. All of the website's sections are well outlined, making it simple to navigate.
We even tested the game Big Bass Bonanza, which had flawless graphics and gameplay. When we clicked on various sections, the site loaded fast and we didn’t have to waste any time waiting.
Is this Operator Accessible for Kiwi Mobile Players?
The website is fully accessible to all Kiwi mobile players and all of the features, games, and graphics are optimized for mobile play.
There is a Gaming Club Casino app that you can download. You can also use your browser to access the website and play your favorite games from your phone. All you need is an Android, Windows or iOS mobile device and a stable internet connection to begin playing anywhere, anytime!
Recommended Mobile Games for Kiwi Players
If you’re a Kiwi mobile player, here are some great Gaming Club mobile games to get you started:
- Ten Elements
This masterpiece from Red Tiger has 5 reels and 20 paylines and is absolute fun. You start by placing a minimum bet of NZ$0.20, and if you land 3, 4, or 5 matching symbols on the right payline, you’ll win a prize.
- Mask of Amun
Take a spin on Fortune Factory Studios' Mask of Amun pokie game with 4,096 ways to win. This high volatility pokie features wilds, free spins, scatters, and a 96% RTP. You win if you match three or more identical symbols and if you match at least three bonus symbols, you get some extra Gaming Club Casino free spins.
Is the Website Accessible on All Gaming Devices?
As technology advances, more devices are being released, and this operator has done a fantastic job of keeping up with the trend.
Whether you’re on a PC, iPhone, Windows Phone, Tablet, Android device or desktop, you'll still get a taste of the Gaming Club Casino experience.
Is this iGaming Platform a Good Option for Kiwi Players on Mobile? Editor’s Comment
As a Kiwi mobile gamer, you'll have a great time playing on this platform. The mobile gaming site is as attractive as other devices, and you'll be able to play at any time and place. One area that they could definitely work on, however, is developing an app to simplify access for mobile users.
Licensing, Fairness, and Security at this Online Casino
Security is taken very seriously on this website and thus, many security measures have been implemented to safeguard the safety of your information. The casino is a reputable brand, licensed and regulated by the MGA and uses state-of-the-art encryption and firewalls for intrusion prevention.
Is Fairness Guaranteed?
All outcomes on the casino's games are entirely randomized since Gaming Club uses the latest RNG technology. The casino's servers and games have even gone through rigorous audits and testing to verify that they aren’t rigged. You’ll find an official eCOGRA seal at the bottom of the casino’s page as a testament to this.
Safety and Security Measures at Gaming Club Online Casino
To begin playing on this website, you must first share some personal information about yourself and upload some account verification documents. With such sensitive information about its users on hand, Gaming Club has implemented several security measures to put them at ease.
Firstly, the website uses SSL encryption and firewall protection to keep would-be intruders at bay. Secondly, regular external and internal audits are also performed on the website to test how safe it is. And lastly, all the documents and data you upload per the casino's KYC process are only shared with essential third parties at your discretion.
Remote Gaming Licences
Gaming Club has licenses from two major bodies; they are:
- The Malta Gaming Authority: Bayton Ltd, the company that owns Gaming Club NZ, is licensed and regulated by the MGA under license number MGA/B2C/145/2007.
- The Kahnawake Gaming Commission: In Canada, this operator is licensed and regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission under license number 00892.
Similar Kiwi Online Casinos Licensed by the Same Authorities
While it is licensed by two gaming bodies, each under separate jurisdictions, the official NZ website is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. Here is a list of other New Zealand Casinos which are also licensed and regulated by the MGA, thus giving them a lot more credibility:
- Dream Vegas Casino: As its name implies, Dream Vegas aims to recreate the dream-like Vegas experience. It features over 1,000 casino games and a dedicated VIP program.
- NitroCasino: With an exciting car racing theme, this operator will most certainly have your heart racing. You'll have a great time here with over 500 games, multiple jackpots, and an impressive live casino!
- BetVictor Casino: At BetVictor, you’ll have access to all the most popular NZ banking methods, a rich gaming collection, and a colorful multi-layer welcome bonus.
Responsible Gambling Tools
Sometimes the thrill of playing and winning your favorite games may get you carried away. Luckily, Gaming Club has implemented several measures that you can use to regulate your gaming activity; these include:
- Deposit limits
- Session reminders
- Gaming history
The website also provides information about responsible gaming that you can read through. If you believe your gambling has gone out of hand, the website offers a BeGambleAware link at the bottom of the site that you can use to seek professional help.
How to Use Responsible Gambling Tools at Gaming Club Casino New Zealand
To activate any of the casino's responsible gambling measures, navigate to the profile icon at the top of the screen and navigate over to 'Responsible Gaming'.
You'll be directed to a page with the various responsible gaming measures, and to apply them, you'll need to click on your preferred tool followed by how long you’d like to apply it; simple as that!
Is this website a Safe Choice for Kiwi Players?
You can rely on this website to protect your data because it has excellent security features. The casino not only has an eCOGRA fairness seal but is also licensed and regulated by the MGA. We also liked the casino's use of various gambling control strategies to limit player activity.
The Casino’s Banking/Payments Department in Detail
Unless you're playing in demo mode, you'll have to bet real money to play at Gaming Club. The casino accepts Visa, Mastercard, Paysafecard, MuchBetter, Skrill, Neteller, Neosurf, and Flexepin as deposit and withdrawal options.
How to Make a Deposit and Available Options
Depositing at Gaming Club is trouble-free and will only take a few minutes to complete your first deposit. You can deposit through Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, InstaDebit, Eco Card, E-Check, and Bank Transfer.
To get started, you’ll need to follow the steps below:
- Set up an account by clicking on ‘sign up’ on the official website for this iGaming platform
- Sign in to your newly created casino account on the official website.
- Navigate to the top of the casino’s page and choose Bank. The casino will guide you to a window with 'Deposit' and 'Withdraw' written on top.
- Select deposit and choose your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you'd like to deposit and confirm the transaction. You'll be directed to a separate window where you'll be required to authorise the transaction.
- Once you've authorised the transaction, wait for the amount to reflect in your casino account.
How to Make Withdrawals and Available Options
If you thought depositing was easy, then withdrawals are much easier. The withdrawal options here are the same as the deposit options except for Mastercard and Paysafecard. To cash out from this website, you have to follow the steps below.
- Log in to the official casino website.
- Click on the Bank tab at the top of the site.
- Choose ‘Withdraw’ and enter the amount you want to withdraw; you’ll be taken to a page with the various withdrawal options.
- Pick your desired banking option and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Enjoy your casino winnings!
Recommended Payment Services for Kiwi Mobile Players
Here are some of the top Kiwi payment methods for players on the go:
- Paysafecard – Using Paysafecard, you can top up your Gaming Club casino account through a voucher or its e-wallet option. Although you can use Paysafecard to make deposits, the same can’t be said for withdrawals.
- Flexepin – Grab yourself a Flexepin voucher from a kiosk, input your 16-digit Flexepin code and proceed to deposit funds securely at Gaming Club.
- Mastercard - Besides Visa, Mastercard has been another long-standing card payment option. The process is as simple as getting a Mastercard and linking it to your casino account to enjoy secure and dependable transactions.
Banking Limits and Other Crucial Details
Gaming Club allows a minimum deposit of NZ$10 and a minimum withdrawal of NZ$50. While there's no daily deposit limit at this online casino, you're only allowed to withdraw a maximum of NZ$4,000 daily.
After you’ve made your withdrawal, you’ll have to wait 24 to 48 hours for the cash to reach your account if you're using e-wallets or 2 to 6 business days if you’re using card payments. The casino doesn't usually charge deposit or withdrawal fees, but the provider may charge a small handling fee when you’re withdrawing.
Is this Operator’s Banking Service Efficient? Editor’s Comment
Gaming Club's banking section scores high in our books as it supports various secure Kiwi banking methods and has reasonable limits and transaction times. You'll have an easy time depositing and withdrawing at the casino since both processes are pretty straightforward.
The Casino’s Customer Support/Service Department in Detail
Whether you're a newbie or a seasonal player at Gaming Club, you might experience some bumps along the way and may need to contact support. When you require any help, you can reach customer support through:
- Live Chat
The casino’s support team is available 24/7, meaning you can present your issue at any time of the day.
Recommended Contact Options
We tested the live chat feature and the support team on this platform responded quickly and effectively. If it worked for us, it will definitely work for you!
Is There a Help or FAQs Page on the Site
If your question or issue is minor, you can find a solution on the website’s official FAQs page. You will find it at the top of the casino's page under the 'Help' tab, where the questions are organised by topic.
Can I Get in Touch with the Casino’s Customer Care Agents on Social Media?
Unfortunately, we couldn't find any social media links at the bottom of Gaming Club's website. So this operator isn't on any social media platforms. If you’re looking for some New Zealand online casinos that have a social media presence, check out Wildz Casino, Casumo Casino, or Ruby Fortune Casino.
Is this Casino’s Customer Support Department Helpful?
Gaming Club's customer treatment is excellent. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and respond to your queries immediately. However, the casino should consider adding a New Zealand hotline and setting up social media accounts to streamline communication.
- How do I contact the Gaming Club? If you require help at the casino, you can reach the customer support team through live chat or email, any time of the day, 7 days a week.
- Can I play at Gaming Club on Mobile? You can access the website via the browser on your Android or iOS mobile device, and play all the games without a hitch!
- How long do withdrawals take at Gaming Club? After you've made your withdrawal, you'll have to wait 24 to 48 hours for the cash to reach your account if you're using e-wallets, and 2 to 6 business days if you're using card payments.
- Is Gaming Club legal? Gaming Club is 100% certified and has a licence from the MGA under licence number MGA/B2C/145/2007.
- Does Gaming Club charge a withdrawal fee? When you're making withdrawals, the casino won't charge you anything; however, the payment operator may charge you a handling fee.
- Are the games at Gaming Club rigged? The games at Gaming Club are 100% fair. They use an RNG, and the site even has a certified eCOGRA seal at its footer.
Is Gaming Club Worth Checking Out by Kiwi Players
From our review, Gaming Club Casino has proven itself to be among the best gaming sites in New Zealand. For any casino enthusiast looking for a good time, look no further!
You will enjoy a wide selection of casino bonuses and promotions for Kiwis offered by the casino. We were also impressed by the leading software providers such as Microgaming and NetEnt who power the casino.
Additionally, the casino's extensive security measures will ensure that all of your information stays private. Whenever you have a problem, you can always contact the official 24/7 security team on this website. We do think the casino could have done even better by lowering the bonus wagering requirement to something more reasonable.