Golden Tiger Casino NZ: Embark on a Journey of Rewards with up to Nz$1500 Welcome Bonus!
Kiwi gamblers are treated with a wealth of options when it comes to top-rated online casinos. They are treated to special offers like welcome packages, free spins, no deposit bonuses, and mobile play among more. One such operator that has maintained a consistent image of quality and trust over the years is Golden Tiger.
This platform is not new to the industry, being launched in 2001. The gambling website is the brainchild of Fresh Horizons Ltd. and it holds the Kahnawake Gaming License. There is a lot to consider here and we can best do so by breaking this review into detailed sections.
Keep reading our Golden Tiger Casino Review to gain more insight into this loaded NZ operator.
Rundown of the Casino’s Bonuses and Promotions
A casino without bonuses and promotions is almost as good as worthless. Therefore, one of our priorities in this review is to consider the casino’s bonus department and determine how robust it is. Given that, we will give a quick rundown of this department here, and give a more detailed analysis later in the review.
This is the biggest attraction in the casino’s promotions department. When you register at Golden Tiger, the casino welcomes you with an offer of up to $1500 spread across your first five deposits. The bonus is divided as follows:
- 100% Bonus up to $100 – This bonus comes with a massive 200x wagering requirement (applicable only to the bonus amount), a $10 minimum deposit, and 60 days validity period.
- 50% Bonus up to $300 – This bonus can only be claimed by depositing at least $10. It also has a 200x wagering requirement (applicable only to the bonus amount), and a validity period of 60 days.
- 20% up to $500 – The minimum deposit and the validity period here remain $10 and 60 days respectively. However, the wagering requirement is 30x (applicable only to the bonus amount).
- 30% up to $500 – The terms applicable here are a $10 minimum deposit, a 30x wagering requirement, and a validity period of 60 days.
- 100% up to $100 – To activate this Golden Tiger Casino bonus, you must deposit at least $10. It also has a 30x wagering requirement and a 60 days validity period.
- Loyalty Rewards: There are loyalty bonuses and rewards for existing members of the platform. There is a 6-tier VIP program where you have to gamble as much as possible to earn points. The more points you have, the higher your level and the bigger the rewards you are entitled to. We will discuss this more in a dedicated section inside this review.
Quick Summary of Golden Tiger Casino’s Service
Managing expectations is key for every online gambler. This is why we deem it fit to present a quick summary of the services and specs of the platform. In so doing, NZ gamblers will know what to expect or not expect when they play at the site.
The Golden Tiger Casino Bonus and Promotion Department in Detail
Under this section, we can only see a welcome bonus package as well as loyalty rewards via a VIP club. We will now talk about both in subsequent subsections.
The Casino’s Welcome Bonus for Kiwi Players
A welcome bonus is the first promotional interaction a casino makes with its members. At Golden Tiger, we can see the commendable effort of the casino in making new players feel at home with an outstanding bonus of $1500 spread over the first five deposits.
- First Deposit Bonus: 100% up to $100
- Second Deposit Bonus: 50% up to $300
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 20% up to $500
- 4th Deposit Bonus: 30% up to $500
- 5th Deposit Bonus: 100% up to $100
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
The Golden Tiger Casino sign-up bonus is not without terms and conditions. First off, each of the first and second deposit bonuses has a ridiculously high wagering requirement of 200x which applies only to the bonus amount. This is an unreasonably high requirement and as such, we see it as unfavourable. Also, to activate any of the bonuses, you must deposit at least $10. You must fulfil your wagering requirements in 60 days, or else you forfeit the bonus.
For the third, fourth and fifth bonuses, each has a wagering requirement of 30x which is only applicable to the bonus. This is a lot more reasonable than the requirements attached to the first two bonuses. The minimum deposit remains $10 for these bonuses while the validity period is 60 days.
This bonus in total must be claimed within 7 days of registration. Once this period elapses, the casino has the right to change the offer or tweak the terms as wished. Moreover, not all games contribute fully toward the WR. So, you need to be smart with what you play if you want to clear the wagering requirement quickly. For instance, most blackjack titles contribute just 10% to your staking while the vast majority of video pokers count just 2% towards wagering requirements. As such, it is better you focus on categories like slots, keno, and scratch cards that count heavily.
Each of the phases of this welcome package is claimable only once per person, family, device, household, physical address, email address or IP address. Any attempt to claim a bonus more than once will lead to the confiscation of bonus winnings and the closure of the account.
Best Games to Use Your Welcome Bonus
As previously established, the games at Golden Tiger do not have equal contributions toward clearing wagering requirements. Given that, the best games that your welcome bonus can be used for are:
- Slots: Slots contribute 100% to wagering requirements for your welcome bonus at the casino. At the time of this review, this applies to all slots with no exceptions. Some of the recommendable titles here are Book of Dead, Mega Moolah, and Immortal Romance.
- Parlour Games: Parlour games consist of Keno and Scratch Cards. Like slots, these two categories contribute 100% to wagering requirements at Golden Tiger. As such, it is suggested that you play these titles if you want to clear your play-through requirement as soon as possible.
Outside these two genres of games, none other contributes 100% to your play-through requirements for this Bonus.
How to Claim the Welcome Bonus at Golden Tiger Casino?
To activate the welcome offer is as easy as ABC. By following the steps below, you are sure to be done in no time:
- Visit the official website at https://goldentiger.casino/en/
- On the homepage, click on the “Login” icon and you’ll find the option to register on the next page
- If you already have an account, initiate a Golden Tiger Casino Login
- Once logged in, navigate your way to the banking icon
- Make your deposit of not less than $10 and wait for your bonus credits
Online Casinos in New Zealand with Similar Welcome Offers
While Golden Tiger is our focus in this review, there are many other NZ casinos with equally good and even better welcome bonuses. A few of these are:
- River Belle: This casino has a welcome bonus of 100% up to 800NZD spread across your first three deposits. To activate the bonus, you have to deposit a minimum of 10 NZD. There is a 70x wagering requirement to meet before withdrawing the bonus winnings. Although, this 70x is only applicable to the bonus amount received.
- Royal Vegas: Royal Vegas offers new players on the website a bonus of up to 1200 NZD across the first four deposits. The bonus comes with a 50x wagering requirement on both deposit and bonus amounts.
- Ruby Fortune: At this casino, upon registration, you claim a bonus of up to 750 NZD spread across the first three deposits. Ruby Fortune’s welcome bonus comes with a high wagering requirement of 50x applicable to both the bonus and the deposit.
- Jackpot City: Jackpot City’s welcome package is a bonus of 100% up to 1600 NZD and 1 NZD for 80 free spins. This welcome offer from Jackpot City seems great considering the huge bonus amount. However, it has a high wagering requirement of 70x applicable to both the deposit and bonus amounts.
Is the Welcome Bonus Worth Claiming?
At the end of the day, deciding whether or not to claim this Golden Tiger Casino bonus is a matter of personal preference. However, in our opinion, only the third, fourth and fifth deposit bonuses are worth it considering their relatively low wagering requirement of 30x. The first and the second deposit bonuses, though they seem to offer you a nice bonus amount, come with an unnecessarily high wagering requirement of 200x.
Other Bonuses for Kiwi Players at Golden Tiger Casino
Unfortunately, at the time of this review, we couldn’t find any notable promotional offer apart from the welcome casino bonus and the loyalty rewards. While there is a dedicated section for promotions, it seems as though they are not regularly updated.
This is very disappointing for a top NZ casino like Golden Tiger. Many rival operators have regular promotions that Kiwi players can constantly enjoy with no designated time frames. We sincerely hope that the casino works on making things better in this department.
Golden Tiger Casino in New Zealand - Does It Reward Loyal Kiwi Players?
Apart from the welcome bonus, another way you can get rewarded by playing at Golden Tiger is through the VIP program. The 6-tier VIP club allows Kiwi players to get some form of loyalty reward for their consistency in playing at the casino. The more you bet, the more VIP points you get and the quicker you move up the VIP levels.
All games except All Aces Video Poker give you VIP points when you make real-money stakes playing them. When you pile up 50 VIP points, you get 1 status point. You are automatically placed in the program once you join and start betting with real money.
The tiers in the VIP club are:
Some of the exclusives you enjoy on the platform depending on your VIP level are:
- Access to special offers
- Birthday rewards and promotions
- A membership card of the VIP program
- Personalization of customer support
- Tickets to your favourite sports activities
Are Tournaments Available at Golden Tiger Casino Online?
We couldn’t find any particular tournament on the website at the time of writing this review. Just like promotions, it appears as if there are tournaments, although they are not regular. They are only held once in a while. However, there are other NZ casinos that have regular tournaments for Kiwi players. Among them are:
At Europa Casino, players get to enjoy various tournaments from time to time. At the moment, there is a special Spinomental Grand Tour contest with a prize pool of 100,000 EUR. The tournament has eight rounds and runs from March 1 to April 26, 2023. There are over 90 titles to play and participants that accumulate the highest number of points from playing these games win prizes.
Asides from that, there are also The Daily Drops and Wins. This includes daily prize wins and tournaments with a monthly prize pool of 500,000 NZD. The Drops and Wins have eighty-four daily prize drops with a 9000 NZD daily prize pool while the tournaments have twelve 7-day tournaments with a 62,000 NZD pool prize.
River Belle has both blackjack and slot tournaments. There is a Scheduled Online Blackjack Tournament where you can win freebies, buy-ins, and other nice rewards. You can also participate in a free variant of this tournament that comes with a significantly smaller pool prize. Also, you can win cool prizes by playing in the Sit ‘N’ Go Blackjack Tournament which features a limited selection of Kiwi gamblers, and it happens only within a designated time frame.
This is not all, there are also online slot tournaments at River Belle and they also come in two major types – The Scheduled Slot Tournament and the Sit ‘N’ Go Slot Tournament. You can win many amazing prizes playing at both tournaments. However, these tournaments only allow you to play a limited number of video slots.
Are There Any Mobile-Specific Bonuses for Kiwi Players?
At the time of this review, there’s no description or info about any mobile-specific bonus at Golden Tiger casino online. However, most casino bonuses are available on instant-play platforms or apps. You can check the following New Zealand casinos to claim promos on your mobile device:
- Dream Vegas: Dream Vegas gives NZ mobile gamblers a welcome bonus of 200% up to 2500 NZD + 50 free spins over the first three deposits. It has a reasonable 35x wagering requirement.
- Jackpot Village: This NZ casino also offers signup bonus for Kiwi mobile players of 200% up to 500 NZD + 50 free spins.In Jackpot Village You have to clear a 40x wagering requirement to withdraw your bonus winnings.
- JackpotCity: JackpotCity Casino has a welcome package of 1600 NZD spread over the first four deposits for Kiwi gamblers. The bonus has a 70x wagering requirement.
The Casino’s Gaming Lobby in Detail
The Golden Tiger gaming lobby is nice and properly organised. There are different categories of games featured on the website. You can easily see categories for slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and progressive jackpots among others. There are 550+ games here with most of them being from Microgaming. While the number may seem small, the casino makes up for it with its quality.
Software Developers Working with Golden Tiger Casino in NZ
The 550+ titles on the site are powered by a handful of top-rated software vendors in the iGaming market. Some of the notable ones there are:
- Microgaming: Microgaming is the main software provider powering Golden Tiger. The studio has been with the casino since its launch in the early 2000s. Till today, the larger percentage of the platform’s games are from Microgaming. Popular titles at the casino from the studio include Thunderstruck, Immortal Romance, Avalon III, and Mega Moolah.
- Play ‘N’ GO: This studio provides innovative gaming solutions to many casinos in NZ and it has a limited proportion of the games available at Golden Tiger. One of the most popular titles belonging to Play ‘N’ GO is Book of Dead.
- Just For The Win: This company is a premium vendor of digital gaming content used by some of the world's top-rated operators. It also provides some titles at Golden Tiger, one of which is Robin Hood’s Heroes video slot.
Recommended Games for Kiwi Players
There are a lot of games to play at Golden Tiger. These interesting titles, however, can be categorized and we aim to do that here.
Slot machines take the largest proportion of the game selection at this site. Some of the popular choices you can play at the casino with good RTP and gambling experience are:
- Immortal Roman
- Book of Dead
- Game of Thrones
- Fruit Fiesta
Classic Table Games
Classic tables are the next most popular genre you can play at Golden Tiger. Here, you can see the variations of popular table games like blackjack and roulette. Some of these titles that you can try out are:
- Multi-hand Blackjack
- Single-hand Blackjack
- European Roulette
- Premier Roulette
Jackpot games are slots that can give really big wins. You can also access many of them at this iGaming platform among which are:
- Mega Moolah
- Fruit Fiesta
- Treasure Nile
- Major Millions
- Cash Splash
As the name suggests, instant win games are those that you can play within a very short time and win real money. The platform has these games and Kiwi players can always try them out.
Live Casino Games
There is a live dealer section featured on the site. Although, there isn’t much going on in the department. Golden Tiger has never been famed to have an outstanding live games section so this is not exactly surprising.
Video Poker and Poker Games
There are also video poker and regular poker games accessible on the gambling platform. You can see the following titles in the gaming lobby:
- Joker Poker
- Double Double Bonus
- Jackpot Deuces
- Deuces Wild
High RTP Pokies from the Casino Reviewed
The Percentage Return to Player (RTP) is a metric that tells how well-paying a game is. This is why many kiwi players like to go for titles with high RTPs. Some of the games with the highest RTP at Golden Tiger that you might want to check out are:
- 108 Heroes: From the stables of Microgaming, this slot machine has a high RTP of 96.15% RTP. It is a classic mystical slot that has amazing features and exciting action. So while the focus is the RTP, the gambling experience is still awesome.
- Book of Dead: This is an Egyptian-themed video slot from Play ‘N’ Go’s catalogue of classic slot releases. The game tells the story of an explorer searching for ancient treasures. It has a 96.21% RTP which is good.
- Fruit Fiesta: Fruit Fiesta is from the premium pool of online slots developed by Wazdan. It has an RTP of 96.32%. Apart from the good RTP, another interesting thing about the slot is the ability to change the volatility level before you spin.
Does the Casino Have Free Play Mode?
There is no free play mode at Golden Tiger. We went through the casino’s site and couldn’t find anything that suggests that the operator offers free play for Kiwi gamblers. However, as an alternative, you may want to check out other NZ online casinos like:
- NitroCasino: This NZ casino allows Kiwi gamblers to play for free. Most of the free slots here are designed for gamblers that love race-themed slots. Some of the free online pokies available for New Zealanders to play at the casino include titles like Gonzo’s Gold (NetEnt) and Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness (Play’n GO).
- Neon Vegas: There are 2,000+ games and 60+ software providers here. Impressively, a decent proportion of these games are cyberpunk-themed online slots that you can play for free. Among these free slot machines are Little Bighorn (NoLimit City) and The Dog House (Pragmatic Play).
- Dream Vegas: You can also play for free here without registering on the platform. Out of the 2,200 games from over 135 software providers, you can play some card games like European Roulette and European Blackjack for free. There are also online slots you can play for free at this casino.
Is the Gaming Lobby Easy to Navigate?
The lobby has a nice outlay which makes it easy to navigate. It is also well-organised. Kiwi players will surely have no problem navigating the lobby and searching for their favourite titles.
Golden Tiger Casino’s Website Design, Mobile Compatibility, and Usability
The website is easily navigable and very responsive. The design is quite decent, though not over the top. Minimalism appears to be the goal and we believe that objective was achieved. Our team didn’t have a hard time using the website as it makes it easy for all kinds of gamblers - professionals and novices – to navigate.
The gambling experience on the website is also good. You can have a nice time playing directly on the site whether on mobile or desktop. The lobby is themed in red and black hues; not too bright, not unreasonably dark either. The website loads quickly, and you can open the games in just a few seconds.
Is Golden Tiger Casino Accessible to Kiwi Mobile Players?
Yes, the website is highly compatible with mobile devices. There is no Golden Tiger casino app that you have to download before enjoying the content of the iGaming site. You can access the instant play website directly through your mobile browser.
The Golden Tiger mobile casino experience is the exact replica of the desktop version. The operator incorporates HTML5 on the layout of the site, making it suitable for mobile play. The only shortcoming here is that you cannot access all the games on mobile. You can only play around 200 or so games most of which are slot titles.
Aside from that, every other thing remains the same on mobile, especially the gaming sensation and graphics. The casino is fully optimized to work with all kinds of smartphones, whether Android, iOS or Windows.
Recommended Mobile Games for Kiwi Players
If you want to play at Golden Tiger casino on mobile, there are some titles that are better optimized for smartphones than others. Some of them are:
- Mega Moolah: Mega Moolah is one of the most popular online slots in the whole industry. The slot from Microgaming comes with 5-reels and 25-paylines. While it’s very simple-to-play, some of the biggest jackpots in the iGaming industry have been paid through this slot machine. It is especially ideal for NZ gamblers that want to play on the go.
- Immortal Romance: Another release from Microgaming, Immortal Romance is a popular jackpot in the New Zealand online gambling space. The video slot is part of a progressive jackpot network, which has potential huge payouts. It has a 93.4% RTP and medium volatility.
- Book of Dead: This is an Egyptian-themed video slot from Play ‘N’ Go’s catalogue of classic slot releases. The game tells the story of an explorer searching for ancient treasures. It is another recommendable option for NZ players. It has a 96.21% RTP which is good.
Is the Casino Accessible on All Gaming Devices?
You can easily access Golden Tiger on all gaming devices. Whether desktop, mobile, or tablet, you are good to go. The website is optimized to work with all devices including Android, iOS, and Windows.
Is the Casino a Great Choice for Kiwi Mobile Players? Editor’s Comment
Without a shadow of a doubt, we believe that the casino is good for NZ mobile players. The same experience you have on the desktop is easily replicated on the mobile platform. So, you have nothing to fret over. While a mobile app will be a great development for mobile play, it doesn’t seem like a necessity because the instant play website gives you all you need. However, it would be better if mobile players could access the same amount of games as desktop players.
Licensing, Fairness, and Security at Golden Tiger Casino
Licensing, fairness, and security are very important when it comes to iGaming and we are happy that the operator delivers in this department. On the website, there is a clear indication that the site has a license issued by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Besides, the website is certified by eCOGRA and it utilises the latest SSL encryption technologies.
Is Fairness Guaranteed?
The operator personifies fairness and transparency in all its operations. The casino fosters a fair gambling environment devoid of foul play or fraud. The casino uses RNG technology which ensures that all draws and results are random.
There is no history of fraud, cheating or unjustifiable confiscation of any player’s winnings. All winnings are real and every cashout is legit. For more than 20 years of operations, the casino has maintained its integrity as one of the most credible gambling platforms in NZ.
Safety and Security Measures at the Casino
The casino uses 128-bit SSL encryption to encrypt personal data and financial information exchanged with the website. Also, there are secure firewalls, login protection technology, and database security software that all protect your activities and transactions on the site. Therefore, it is safe, secure, and legal to play at the casino.
The Casino’s Remote Gaming Licenses
While some reviews may suggest that Golden Tiger has multiple gaming licenses, the information on the website doesn’t reflect this. At the time of this review, the casino holds a Kahnawake Gaming License. Likewise, the casino has an eCOGRA certification showing that it is credible and legit and that its activities are fair and transparent.
Similar NZ Online Casinos Licensed by the Same Authorities
Golden Tiger is not the only NZ casino that is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Some other NZ operators operating under the remote license of this regulatory body are:
- Zodiac: Owned by the Casino Rewards Group, Zodiac is loaded with hundreds of games from Microgaming and many others. With just $1 on your first deposit, you get 80 spins on the Mega Money Wheel which has a $1 million jackpot. You can get up to $480 in bonuses over your next four deposits.
- Captain Cooks: At Captain Cooks, your first deposit of $5+ gives you 100 chances on a mega wheel. After that, it offers a welcome package of up to $475 over your next four deposits. The casino offers over 550 games and is powered by Microgaming and a few other developers.
- Grand Mondial: For just $10 on your first deposit, you’ll receive 150 spins on the mega wheel at Grand Mondial. On the second one, you get 100% up to $250. Grand Mondial has over 550 games on offer, an exciting loyalty program and a 24/7 support team.
- Luxury: New players at Luxury are offered a welcome package of $1,000 on their first five deposits. It has close to 600 state-of-the-art games, other exciting promos, and quality customer service.
Responsible Gambling Tools
Gambling is a type of entertainment and leisure. However, it can spiral out of control and become an addictive, self-destructive habit, especially for your finances. Due to this, the operator has put some tools in place to help NZ players minimize the effects of gambling which are:
- Deposit Limits
- Cooling Off Period
- Age Restriction
- Referral to Problem Gambling Authorities
How to Use Responsible Gambling Tools Featured at the Casino?
You can set a limit to the amount of money you can deposit at a given period. This can be daily, weekly or monthly depending on your choice. To put this tool into effect, you are to contact the support team to discuss the available options. Also, the team will implement the measure based on your preferred limit.
Cooling Off Period
You can request a cooling period of 24 hours to 6 weeks depending on your preference. To set this in motion, you have to contact the support team.
If you want a longer break from gambling, you can opt for 6 months of self-exclusion. It is only the support team that can put this measure into effect. So, you need to contact the team.
Is Golden Tiger Casino a Safe Choice for Kiwi Players?
It is safe and secure for Kiwis to play at the iGaming site. Considering the many security measures deployed by the operator (that we have discussed previously), we can confidently say that gamblers in New Zealand have nothing to worry about when playing at the casino.
The Casino’s Banking Department in Detail
Golden Tiger doesn’t disappoint our review team in the banking department. There are many efficient options that you can use for deposits and withdrawals. Also, the processing times are okay. In the following subsections, we will briefly talk about deposits, withdrawals, and the applicable limits.
How to Make a Deposit and Available Options
There is a wealth of options for Kiwi players when it comes to deposits. Some of the numerous methods you can opt for are:
- Wire Transfer
To deposit to the casino is a simple process that requires the following steps:
- Log in at Golden Tiger Casino
- If you have no account, create one
- Click on the Deposit icon at the top right corner of the page
- Select your preferred payment method and amount (not less than $10)
- On the next page, fill in the required details
- Confirm your payment and you are ready!
How to Make a Withdrawal and Available Options
Except for Paysafecard, all the deposit methods are available for withdrawals. However, the casino mainly processes cash out through the same method you deposited if that method is available. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
Here is how to withdraw:
- Log in to your account and click on “Bank” from the top menu
- Select “Withdrawal” on the banking page
- Choose your withdrawal method
- Type in your withdrawal amount and click on “Next”
- Follow any promptings from the casino to complete your request
Recommended Payment Services for Kiwi Mobile Players
Indeed, Golden Tiger isn’t short of payment methods for Kiwi players. Nevertheless, some options are better used than others due to their fast processing times. These are:
E-Wallets (Neteller, Skrill etc): Fastest withdrawal time which is 1 to 2 days, and deposits are almost instant.
Visa: Withdrawal time is within 2 to 5 banking days while deposits are almost instant.
Master Card: Withdrawal time is typically 2 to 5 banking days while deposits are almost instant.
Banking Limits and Other Crucial Details
At Golden Tiger Casino online, the minimum amount you can deposit at any given time is $10 regardless of your preferred payment method. For withdrawals, the minimum amount allowed is $50 which is slightly high. There are also limits on the amount withdrawable from the casino. Per week, you cannot withdraw above $4000 while the highest amount you can withdraw in a month is $16000.
Deposits are instant across all banking options but for withdrawals, the story is different. While e-wallets can take 1 to 2 days, credit cards take around 2 to 5 days and bank transfers can take more than a week.
As part of the casino’s KYC and anti-money laundering policy, you may be required to provide certain information and documents for verification before you can withdraw some large amounts. Part of the information that may be required includes:
- Proof of ownership of the financial accounts you are using for the withdrawal
- A copy of your valid ID
- Documents confirming your residence
Is the Casino’s Banking Service Efficient?
The banking service of Golden Tiger Casino in NZ passes the efficiency test. The only shortcoming in this department is the lack of provision for the use of cryptocurrencies as a payment option. Blockchain technology is gradually becoming infused with online gambling and many casinos are taking advantage of that. We hope this operator can also join this train ASAP.
Golden Tiger Casino’s Customer Support Department in Detail
The casino has a responsive customer support team. There are two channels here:
- Live Chat
Recommended Contact Options
There is a Live Chat option on the website that can be used to contact the support team. The option is available 24/7. There is also an email to which you can forward complaints and inquiries. The address is [email protected].
Is There a Help or FAQs Page on the Site?
There is a dedicated FAQ page on the website. The page provides answers to popularly asked questions about registration, banking, the games, and the casino’s loyalty program.
Can I Get in Touch with the Casino’s Customer Care Agents on Social Media?
We do not recommend that Kiwi players contact the casino’s customer care through social media. The casino has accounts on Facebook and Twitter but they are not active.
Is the Casino’s Customer Support Helpful?
The customer support department of Golden Tiger is helpful, especially with the Live Chat option being available 24/7. However, the lack of a phone number is surprising and we hope the casino works on this soon enough.
- Are Kiwi players accepted? The casino is fully functional and operational in New Zealand so Kiwi players are obviously accepted.
- Is there a bonus for newcomers? Yes, there is. You can get a bonus of up to $1500 across your first five deposits when you register on this platform.
- Is it safe and secure to play on the platform? The casino has a KGC License, uses SSL encryption, secure firewalls, and holds an eCOGRA certification. Thus, it is safe to play at the site.
- What is the minimum deposit amount? The minimum deposit amount accepted at Golden Tiger is $10.
- How fast are withdrawals? Your withdrawal time depends on your preferred payment method. While credit cards can take 24 to 48 hours, bank transfers may take several days to come into effect.
Golden Tiger Casino in New Zealand: Is it Worth Checking Out by Kiwi Players? Our Verdict
They say there is beauty in imperfection and that is exactly what the operator personifies. We like the welcome offer, the good game selection, the mobile-friendly website, the flexible banking department and the responsive customer support. At the same time, improvements are needed in some areas such as regular promotions, game counts, and accessible games on mobile. However, no casino has it all, and we believe Golden Tiger can and will only get better over time.